Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lol! Don't all daughter have their daddy's wrapped around their finger! I know For sure my hubby will be wrapped around our daughters if we have one haha

baby nursery
baby nursery
adorable
adorable
Giraffe ONESIE Baby Girl Made-to-order. $16.75, via Etsy.
Giraffe ONESIE Baby Girl Made-to-order. $16.75, via Etsy.
Lol! Don't all daughter have their daddy's wrapped around their finger! I know For sure my hubby will be wrapped around our daughters if we have one haha
Lol! Don't all daughter have their daddy's wrapped around their finger! I know For sure my hubby will be wrapped around our daughters if we have one haha
Monogrammed Baby Gift Set by ButtonsAndBritches on Etsy, $28.00
Monogrammed Baby Gift Set by ButtonsAndBritches on Etsy, $28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment